Photoshop wanabee

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Peter Wassink

Re: Photoshop wanabee

Post by Peter Wassink »

KenC wrote:... TAP TAP TAP why won't this keyboard shortcut work... oh, wrong room :D
till this gets fixed...
did you know that you can give the rooms different color themes?
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

KenC wrote:One suggestion that would also free up tons of keys; Let us bind more than one thing to the same shortcut and just loop through the tools/functions bound to that key. Say I bound b to brush freehand, brush line and brush filled line. I can then hit m a couple time to get the right tool. This way you could group tools in logical clusters and not have to have unique keybinds for each of them.
Ken,
Pretty sure this could be done using an elementary George script for almost ANY set of options - when assigned to an action-button/short-cut-key you could then cycle through whatever settings you want. I'll see if I can work out a template with a sample and upload it.

Sven
KenC

Post by KenC »

@Peter - Good idea, didn't think about the color schemes could be different in the rooms. Might help not to confuse rooms.

@Sven - yeah I tought about that, but the script would need some kind of way to remember states. As far as I can tell there's no way to set a global variable that wouldn't loose scope when the script ends so there's no way to have the script remember the last tool.

There's a function to write a section to the tvpaint ini files I think that could be used for that but I haven't messed around with that yet.
Last edited by KenC on 15 Sep 2009, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
There's no place like ~/
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

First check the options during reducing: it even hints you which one to choose for reduction.
After reducing, use "Unsharp masking" to sharpen the image to your taste.
TVP 10.0.18 and 11.0 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
TVP 11.0 and 11.7 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
TVP 11.7 Mac Mini M2pro 32GB OS 13.5
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Slowtiger, It's a spam ;-)

And if it's not, please Josefina, go to a Photoshop forum, thanks. We cannot support every softwares . (I've deleted the message)