RE-APPLY IN SKETCH PANEL

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
oyonawa

RE-APPLY IN SKETCH PANEL

Post by oyonawa »

Hi

In Mirage's Blue Pencil Case used to be an option to convert many frames to blue or black at once. It was a very useful feature that it looks it is not available in TV Paint. When you select several frames and click on the blue color bucket it just converts the actual frame and not the rest also if you click Re-Apply nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong? Does not work? There Is something that can be done??

Thanks

David
Sierra Rose

Re: RE-APPLY IN SKETCH PANEL

Post by Sierra Rose »

I have this same question.
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro
masterchief

Post by masterchief »

Did you install Blue Pencil Case into your TVPaint???

regards,
William
TVPaint Animation Pro v11
Sierra Rose

Post by Sierra Rose »

No...the sketch panel seems to be the same thing except with more options....?
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

oyonawa wrote:Hi

In Mirage's Blue Pencil Case used to be an option to convert many frames to blue or black at once. It was a very useful feature that it looks it is not available in TV Paint. When you select several frames and click on the blue color bucket it just converts the actual frame and not the rest also if you click Re-Apply nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong? Does not work? There Is something that can be done??

Thanks

David
you're right, if memory serves, the Blue Pencil Case used the FX-stack to turn the sketch to blue (or black ...), so the change was applied on the current frame, or on the selected range, when a selection have been done.
the new Sketch Panel(s) don't use the stack anymore (using pixelmatrix commands), and work only on the current frame.

I've tweaked the first Sketch Panel (Orange and Blue) to make it work on multi-frames as well, by using some little scripts.
notice these scripts are respecting instances (they don't break any instance with multi-exposures).

- uncompress the attached zip file,
- copy the .grg files in your c:/Program Files/TVPaint Developpement/TVP Animation 9 Pro/George folder,
- then, load the SP-Orange&Blue.bin file, as usually done.

if it doesn't work, try to re-assign the script commands to their right location, (where you have your george files installed in your system).
(RMB edit the button, and on the script command line, click and browse ... to point the script of the same name).
(tested on tvpa pro v.9 only.)
hope you will be able to make it work without too much troubles. :)
Attachments
SP-OrangeBlue_v2.zip
(54.84 KiB) Downloaded 908 times
Last edited by ZigOtto on 01 Jul 2008, 11:51, edited 2 times in total.
Sierra Rose

Post by Sierra Rose »

I guess I could install my Blue Pencil panel into TVPaint. I don't use instances so maybe I'll try your idea, William.
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro
oyonawa

Post by oyonawa »

Thanks so much ZigOtto !!

It worked perfect after changing the path to the script

You are a genius

:)

David
Sierra Rose

Post by Sierra Rose »

I re-read this post and realized I had misunderstood it. So I installed this nifty tool and it works just great for me too. Thanks so much. This is a real time-saver.
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

Sierra K Rose wrote:I re-read this post and realized I had misunderstood it. So I installed this nifty tool and it works just great for me too. Thanks so much. This is a real time-saver.
my fault ... my english is way to be perfectly clear for native english speaking people ... :wink:
oyonawa wrote:...
You are a genius
not at all !
I just feel sorry when users rightly say "... it was better before"
and I enjoy when I can get some users happier without spending too much of my spare time . :)
anyway, this CP is a "temporary" working solution only, because I think new more "official"
versions of the Sketch Panel should come very soon, so stay tuned. :)