MAC vs PC

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
imihsas

MAC vs PC

Post by imihsas »

Hi all AGAIN, I just realized that I asked this same question several months ago when I was thinking about moving from PC to Mac. Well, I have not moved to Mac YET, but I really truly think that I will within the next six months... I just have sooooo much software and files that need to be moved, I want to do it in the summer when I am out of school and do not have to worry about problems. Ideally, I'd like to NOT have to install Windows on my new Mac at all, but at least one program I have that I like a lot does NOT support Mac (Portalgraphics Open Canvas). So, basically, I am just curious if MAC USERS still love their Macs and if all the new Mac's OS's (Leopard) are running TVPaint and their other creative programs fine?

Hope you don't mind the general topic that is not really TVPaint based... but I trust you all!!

Thanks, Marc
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hope you don't mind the general topic that is not really TVPaint based... but I trust you all!!
no problem Imihsas, please fell free to ask anything you need regarding the 2D animation ;)
I am just curious if MAC USERS still love their Macs and if all the new Mac's OS's (Leopard) are running TVPaint and their other creative programs fine?
Mac's OS's (Leopard) is installed in the TVPaint Office, and works fine with both TVP Animation (Pro) 8).
For others apps, well ... I don't know :P
Fabrice Debarge