THis program should be more popular

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
CoreyAnimator

THis program should be more popular

Post by CoreyAnimator »

Just wondering, have you guys here at tvpaint tried much advertisement? I dont understand why this software isnt as popular as it should be. The forumns should be filled with hundreds I mean this is a revolutionary program. Have you tried cgtalk or one of those sites. Maybe you can get an advertisement on one of their banners they always have them up as im sure you know. We need to push this software.
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Well, I totally agree with you about that , Corey.

Word-of-mouth and personal recommendations can carry a lot of weight. I talk up the benefits of TVPaint constantly to my professional colleagues and also to students who are interested in doing traditional style hand-drawn animation in a digital, paperless environment.

Keep spreading the word !

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Peter Wassink

Post by Peter Wassink »

Agreed!

i also do as much as i can with word of mouth and on the different forums.
but with all of the many great features its hard not to sound like a salesman. :D

also its quite frustrating that there is a group of many hundreds of people that are 100% the tvp target group and we cannot reach them as a group because off the censorship on the bauhaus forum. :evil:
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
guitartist

Post by guitartist »

I was pleasantly surprised today to find TVPaint listed on Apple's Macintosh Products Guide site in the animation category:

http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-da ... 41&-search

I know that we Mac users are in the minority, but every little bit helps to get the word out there.