OTANO Guide Tools

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
NathanOtano

OTANO Guide Tools

Post by NathanOtano »

Hey all :) it has been a while
Here is a small set of scripts I like a lot! I recently updated it for my personal use and I think it's ready to be shared

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (9.6 KiB) Viewed 12113 times
OTANO Guide Tools v01.tvpx
(311.5 KiB) Downloaded 315 times

- Image guide swap : An old script I used to toggle visibility between multiple guide images. I use it to flip model sheets and diverse references above my animations which is more handy than using layers
- Vanishing point swap : I added an alternative to toggle visibility AND assist between multiple 1 point vanishing point (I much prefer multiple 1 point vanishing points than using the 3 pt guide). Useful to quickly work with multiple VP
- Brushsave to Guide : Choose a folder to save current brush, then it is added to your project as an image guide

I also quickly put there the "global display toggle" and "edit guides" shortcuts on two buttons because a lot of animators don't know about those function.
Last edited by NathanOtano on 20 Oct 2023, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
Peter Wassink

Re: OTANO Guide Swap Tools

Post by Peter Wassink »

very nice! thanks for sharing!
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
NathanOtano

Re: OTANO Guide Tools

Post by NathanOtano »

Thanks peter <3

Quick update : I added a function i wanted for a while to be able to quickly add current cutbrush as image guide. It needs to be saved as an image on your computer

Would be nice to be able to do it directly without saving a file to embed it to the project but it is currently not possible with george scripts (i think?)
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
tribute27

Post by tribute27 »

These are amazing! Thank you for making and sharing them!
Windows 10 64-bit | AMD Ryzen 9 5950x | TVPaint Animation 11 Pro WIBU (11.7.1-64 bits) | Wacom Cintiq Pro 27
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

Working on Windows 10
nehavilash

Post by nehavilash »

Thaks for information.