Cannot download latest version of TVPaint

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
pine_needle

Cannot download latest version of TVPaint

Post by pine_needle »

Hi all,

I'm trying to resolve the problem of my dongle not being fully recognized by my TVPaint on a Mac OS Catalina. The main issue is that the save and export functions are disabled because the software thinks it's a demo version.

So I read some advice and decided to uninstall my version of TVPaint and download the latest one.
However, when I go to my account and try to download the only Mac version listed in the drop-down menu (the 32-bit version), I get this error message: "An internal error [1394] occurs, please try again."

Is this just a temporary problem with the website?

Thanks
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Cannot download latest version of TVPaint

Post by Dean »

Hello, apparently something needed to be refreshed on your database profile.
The website should now offer you a 64 bit download..
Also, migration of your license to the dongleless system is available for free! Please do not hesitate to send us an email via the contact form if you'd like to proceed.
Probably a vampire
pine_needle

Post by pine_needle »

Oh cool! I'd be interested in that.

Last time I sent an email through the contact form, I wasn't sure if it went through or not (I didn't receive a response).
Dean, your email is still saved in my gmail from a past correspondence. Is it okay if I send an email to that address?
Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean »

pine_needle wrote: 20 Jul 2023, 12:26 Last time I sent an email through the contact form, I wasn't sure if it went through or not (I didn't receive a response).
That's weird, though we are having difficulties reaching hotmail addresses these days.
Dean, your email is still saved in my gmail from a past correspondence. Is it okay if I send an email to that address?
Yes please go ahead
Probably a vampire