Pressing 0 to remove timetable

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Stass

Pressing 0 to remove timetable

Post by Stass »

Hello everyone,

I have seen online that when i press "0" the timeline goes away, which happening normally. However, I see the drawing area gets bigger as well, in my case though, only the timeline goes away without making the drawing area bigger or zoomed in. In my tutorial videos and courses i see that it gets bigger as the timeline gets removed. I tried both Inlay View and normal but still the same..

I would appreciate if anyone has a view on that <3

:shock: :(
D.T. Nethery

Re: Pressing 0 to remove timetable

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Stass wrote: 19 Jul 2023, 16:56 Hello everyone,

I have seen online that when i press "0" the timeline goes away, which happening normally. However, I see the drawing area gets bigger as well, in my case though, only the timeline goes away without making the drawing area bigger or zoomed in. In my tutorial videos and courses i see that it gets bigger as the timeline gets removed. I tried both Inlay View and normal but still the same..

I would appreciate if anyone has a view on that <3
Make sure you have the Auto Fit button enabled before you press the 0 key to hide the timeline. With Auto Fit enabled the drawing area will expand to fill the space where the timeline gets removed.
Auto Fit button is at the lower right edge of the project window.
TVPaint_Auto_Fit.png
TVPaint_Auto_Fit.png (38.35 KiB) Viewed 1458 times

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Pressing 0 to remove timetable

Post by Dean »

Hello Stass, I saw the support request you made via email and my response was going to be the same as Mr Nethery's.
Please don't hesitate to post a screenshot of your TVP workspace if the advice above doesn't help.
Probably a vampire