Add scroll bars to custom panels

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
D.T. Nethery

Add scroll bars to custom panels

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Some custom brush panels with multiple items become quite lengthy and unwieldy , so a scroll bar added to these panels would be a welcome addition. For example,this custom panel from user BinaryD00D called Rodeen Brushpack Remix. When I open up all the tabs on this custom panel it extends past the top or bottom edge of the interface. A scroll bar on the custom panel would be helpful. I'm not sure if it's possible, but perhaps the scroll bar would only activated if the custom panel is extended past a certain size in length or width across the interface ?

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.20.39 AM.jpg

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: Add scroll bars to custom panels

Post by Thierry »

I can't promise anything for this one David, but we'll at the very least take a look at it.
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
D.T. Nethery

Re: Add scroll bars to custom panels

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Thank you. I was thinking it was probably a long shot , but decided to bring it up anyway. As I reconsider it , it may not be worth the time to pursue (unless it was something very easy to add) because most Custom Panels are not as large as the one I used as an example . (there is also Don Perro's Master Panel , and a few others, but not many.)

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1