Testing in George if APen or BPen color is active

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
Svengali

Testing in George if APen or BPen color is active

Post by Svengali »

I think I must be missing something obvious but I can't find an answer to this.

I am writing a script which does one routine if the APen color is active and another routine if the BPen color is active.

Example... I'm drawing using a brush that draws with the APen color and the BPen color. I have the BPen color selected as I draw so I can tap a new color in the color palette picker bin and update the BPen color, then continue drawing. As I continue drawing, I now want to make palette bin changes to the APen color (while the BPen color remains the same).

What George command can I use to have my George script KNOW in this situation if the APen color or the BPen color is the currently active color? It seems like a simple thing but I can't find a command or test that will reveal this to George during a script.

thanks, Sven
Svengali

Re: Testing in George if APen or BPen color is active

Post by Svengali »

Sorry for renewing an ancient GEORGE command question...

After all this time, I still haven't found a way (using GEORGE) to know if the Color Picker, Color Sliders or the Chromatic Wheel is adjusting the APen color or the BPen color! I'm beginning to think that there is no George command that will let a script test this... can anyone verify this?

Also, IF it turns out there IS a way to know if APen color or BPen color is active, would there also be a George command to explicitly ACTIVATE the APen color or the BPen color, as needed by the script?

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
Fabrice

Re: Testing in George if APen or BPen color is active

Post by Fabrice »

sorry, we tracked the bug/problem a few days ago.
Fabrice Debarge