Draw a single point every X second

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
NathanOtano

Draw a single point every X second

Post by NathanOtano »

EDIT : Ok, i've seen searching in the forum that the PAUSE comand does'nt work, that's all. But if somebody have some idea for me...

Hey!

I'm sorry but it's a mess in my head and i need some help, so i have some questions if somebody have some time to awnser.

I'm trying to create a simple script and i can't get it work. I really don't understant how the freehand mode works... It returns the string, launch the script, and loops until we exit the script with escape or exit? wht if i put a mode in the middle of a script instead of at the beginning?

Basically, I want it to draw a point where my cursor is, wait X seconds, create a new instance and repeat all X times.
In fact if i can just draw a free line and have a new instance created every X second and continue drawing it would be nice too. Can i draw while a script is working?

If i can have this i will be able to draw my animation arcs in timing and space, maybe it could be usefull (and i'll be able to use this to test how the spacing of a movement in visually placed in time).

also i can't get the PAUSE function working... is it broken or just me? Can i have decimals?

I have something like that for the moment :

Code: Select all

tv_ReqNum 10 0 9999 instances before stop
maxloop = result

tv_ReqFloat 1 0 9999 seconds per drawing
speed = result

WHILE ( maxloop > 0 )
	PAUSE vitesse
	tv_LayerInsertImage 0
	// i want to get the x1 y1 mouse position here
	PAUSE speed
	// i want to get the X2 Y2 new mouse position here
	 tv_Line x1 y1 x2 y2 0
	maxloop = maxloop - 1
END
asuming i have a quick computer that calculates really fast the script.
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.