Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
StalacticPro

Post by StalacticPro »

... I've erase this topic and the content...
I don't feel like sharing my work here anymore, as much as I love TVPaint and the people who made this software possible for Artists,
No matter how much I defend my work here, I feel rejected.

I still thank the Team TVPaint for the support and help!

"Klaus Hoefs" you won!

bye!
Last edited by StalacticPro on 04 Feb 2011, 17:05, edited 5 times in total.
Elodie

Re: Keira Von Bridge (Release Date: 27.03.11 )

Post by Elodie »

Hi Stalactic, welcome to the TVPaint Community.

That's a good job (I love the way your customed your TVPaint's interface :mrgreen: ), but I think you could add more animations (a demo reel with only 3 wips, it's not enough).

Byt the way, the [youtube] works like this :

Code: Select all

[youtube]id_of_your_youtube_video[/youtube]
Following your youtube's video, it gives :

Code: Select all

[youtube]9afiw6yY3RA[/youtube]
Klaus Hoefs

Post by Klaus Hoefs »

Your test-files are looking a little bit stiff, eg the ice bear like a surfboard with four paddles (-> weight ???)
But all in all it is hard to judge because there is not much information about your project or your role in the project, nor is there a whole scene to see or sg like that.

And and forgive me, but what is annoying is that you are obviously thinking much more of your marketing (with implementing a terrible logo animation in your clip) than about doing better animations.
That looks tome like some of our first semester which having small ideas but much longer closing credits and of course an overdone presentation of the authors name. This is not pro, of course. :evil:

Post by StalacticPro »

Last edited by StalacticPro on 04 Feb 2011, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Stalactic,

This community is founded on respect. I please you to stay polite, even if you don't agree with others' opinions : you can be proud of your work and also be modest and accept critics. By the way, that's the better way to improve your art and become more and more professional.

I'm glad you appreciate our software and our work, but please respect also all our users, in particular when they are professional animators, working for years in that domain :wink:

So I let it go this time, but I hope you'll be more respectful next time.
Jesoped

Re: ...

Post by Jesoped »

I absolutely agree with mr. Nethery. The animation business requires observation and patience, if one wants to evolve and/or survive for that matter, and these skills can only grow if one doesn't think that the world revolves around one self. It sounded like mr. Hoefs' comments where quite relevant and hard boiled honest. Believe me, in the end it is the most fulfilling to hear it before, than way after. Just take a couple of deep breaths, sleep on it, and look at the whole thing with fresh eyes the day after... We have all been there. ; )

Kind regards,
Jesper
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Jesoped wrote:I absolutely agree with mr. Nethery. The animation business requires observation and patience, if one wants to evolve and/or survive for that matter, and these skills can only grow if one doesn't think that the world revolves around one self. It sounded like mr. Hoefs' comments where quite relevant and hard boiled honest. Believe me, in the end it is the most fulfilling to hear it before, than way after. Just take a couple of deep breaths, sleep on it, and look at the whole thing with fresh eyes the day after... We have all been there. ; )

Kind regards,
Jesper

Oh, sorry, Jesper. I deleted my comments , before I saw that you had responded . I decided that since "StalacticPro" had deleted their initial comments I should have respected that and not added any further commentary.

-DN
Jesoped

Post by Jesoped »

Oh, sorry, Jesper. I deleted my comments , before I saw that you had responded . I decided that since "StalacticPro" had deleted their initial comments I should have respected that and not added any further commentary.

-DN

Your point is valid, and I once again agree... Sometimes one should just let it be.

Jesper