The Project Panel

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Sewie

The Project Panel

Post by Sewie »

Hello Dear TVP friends,

I have a small additional request for that great new Project Panel in TVP 9.5; I would love to be able to color code the thumbnails in the project panel. I imagine the windows in which the clips appear could have different colors. That way you can quickly identify different clips belonging to one scene or differentiate merged scenes from scenes that have not been merged, etc.

The way I am using that project panel now, for example, is to have different versions of one animated shot in it. Some are in layers and others are merged with effects applied to them. Some clips are elements for others scenes, like packshots in layers, etc. So at the moment it's like a library for the elements that I will need in an animated scene. (I hope i'm being clear)

For me that's handy because then I can always go back and quickly grab (copy/paste) the original elements when I get corrections from a client. So, for me, being able to identify a clip quickly by color would be a nice extra.
Michael Sewnarain - Website
Windows 11/64b Pro - TVP11.7.0 & 11.7.1 - Pro/64b - Cintiq32 Pro - Intel i7-12700K - 64Gb RAM