using tv_SaveBrushAnim and tv_LoadBrushAnim

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
Svengali

using tv_SaveBrushAnim and tv_LoadBrushAnim

Post by Svengali »

I've been trying to get these two commands (tv_SaveBrushAnim and tv_LoadBrushAnim) to work today with mixed results (never what I wanted).

Also, apparently when saving, the tv_SaveMode must first establish what file format the animbrush will be save in? Not sure of the exact syntax there either.

Finally, I've been trying to save and load to/from a specific folder. For this I've been using tv_GetPath George to get the full path to the George folder which seems to work when concatenated to the filename I'm assigning.

Any words of wisdom or examples on how to setup a script to save and load an individual animbrush? I want to be able simply to test if an animbrush is in use, and if so, save it... then later be able to retrieve same.

Thanks, Sven
Svengali

Re: using tv_SaveBrushAnim and tv_LoadBrushAnim

Post by Svengali »

Resolved.
Svengali

tv_SaveBrush vs tv_SaveBrushAnim

Post by Svengali »

Now I'm trying to determine if there is any George command to reveal if the current brush is simply a one-frame brush or a multi-frame brush - question seems to be relevant to which George command (tv_SaveBrush or tv_SaveBrushAnim) to use when saving that brush.

Any suggestions?

Sven
Hervé
Site Admin

Re: tv_SaveBrush vs tv_SaveBrushAnim

Post by Hervé »

Svengali wrote:Now I'm trying to determine if there is any George command to reveal if the current brush is simply a one-frame brush or a multi-frame brush - question seems to be relevant to which George command (tv_SaveBrush or tv_SaveBrushAnim) to use when saving that brush.
Any suggestions?
Sven
tv_brushinfo should return the number of frame... but no.

I will add the info in the next update.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Svengali

Re: using tv_SaveBrushAnim and tv_LoadBrushAnim

Post by Svengali »

:D