SCRIPTS ARCHIVE

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
oyonawa

SCRIPTS ARCHIVE

Post by oyonawa »

Hi
I have a suggestion for this forum.
Yesterday I got crazy looking for a .grg script that lemec developed. I remember saw it two weeks ago in one post, Paul commented that it was pretty useful but I didn't downloaded it. Yesterday I was working and I needed to select all the frames before my current position and I remembered that script. I came to the forum looking for it, searched using millions of words and finally after almost 30 minutes I found the script.

I thing it will be very nice to have a section on the forum just for this, grg, scripts, dip, custom panels , etc...Anyway ..a download section separated from the rest.
Maybe in the Website and not in the Board, I don't know.

I think this forum is very alive, has a lot of action from people working and learning the tools and animation in general, but it needs some work. It is a very old school Board, the search engine is very bad.

Well..These are my ideas.:)

Best

David
Fabrice

Re: SCRIPTS ARCHIVE

Post by Fabrice »

oyonawa wrote: I thing it will be very nice to have a section on the forum just for this, grg, scripts, dip, custom panels , etc...Anyway ..a download section separated from the rest.
Maybe in the Website and not in the Board, I don't know.
Hi David,

Did you notice the Content-Sharing sub forum here: ?
http://www.tvpaint.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
Fabrice Debarge
oyonawa

Re: SCRIPTS ARCHIVE

Post by oyonawa »

No. I didn't know about it

COOL!!!

Thanks

david