Original Animator Toolbar

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
masterchief

Original Animator Toolbar

Post by masterchief »

Paul Fierlinger was assisting me years ago and he had mentioned to look up plugins available at http://www.youngmonkey.ca/hands/Software/index.html

Dhomas Trenn provides these plugins and he is author of original Animator Toolbar. Is he actively participating in these forums????

regards,
William
TVPaint Animation Pro v11
Hervé
Site Admin

Re: Original Animator Toolbar

Post by Hervé »

masterchief wrote: Dhomas Trenn provides these plugins and he is author of original Animator Toolbar. Is he actively participating in these forums????
Yes, http://www.tvpaint.com/forum/memberlist ... file&u=780
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
masterchief

Post by masterchief »

EXCELLENT!
dhomas

Post by dhomas »

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Although we have not been very active in the Aura/Mirage community for awhile, this was not by our choice. We were essentially banned from the Mirage community and our ideas were copied by people who seemingly put their own interests ahead of the users. We tried to stay involved, but every effort was thwarted. Eventually the market was destroyed for us, and we were forced to halt development projects. Our many plugins for Aura/Mirage are still available, and we're looking into making updates for the next generation TVPaint.

We'd like to thank the customers that continued to stay in touch with us. Hopefully we can move on to rekindle the fun we once had in this community.
For information about youngmonkey software for Windows, VT/TriCaster, and TVPaint/Aura/Mirage follow the link below...

http://www.youngmonkey.ca/hands/index.html
Sierra Rose

Post by Sierra Rose »

And every plugin in I bought from you, dhomas, continues to be used and useful every day. Your genius for this work is appreciated. I'll be so interested in any new ones you create.
WinXP 32bit 10.0.17Pro
Klaus Hoefs

Post by Klaus Hoefs »

some suggestions for the Picture Palette:

- to load small clips
- to arrange a named set of pictures (and maybe small clips) which is available for fast grab via a custom-built stack-list.
Attachments
pPal_sug.jpg
pPal_sug.jpg (18.85 KiB) Viewed 20418 times

Post by Fabrice »

dhomas wrote:Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Although we have not been very active in the Aura/Mirage community for awhile, this was not by our choice. We were essentially banned from the Mirage community and our ideas were copied by people who seemingly put their own interests ahead of the users. We tried to stay involved, but every effort was thwarted. Eventually the market was destroyed for us, and we were forced to halt development projects. Our many plugins for Aura/Mirage are still available, and we're looking into making updates for the next generation TVPaint.

We'd like to thank the customers that continued to stay in touch with us. Hopefully we can move on to rekindle the fun we once had in this community.
Hi Dhomas,

Here at TVPaint, we think that any new plug-in (free or not) use to add some value to the software.
As a consequence, we would be happy to support such initiatives as best as we can. (Did you receive our email about this ?)
Fabrice Debarge
dhomas

Post by dhomas »

Klaus Hoefs wrote:some suggestions for the Picture Palette:

- to load small clips
- to arrange a named set of pictures (and maybe small clips) which is available for fast grab via a custom-built stack-list.
Thanks for the idea Klaus, we'll have a look at this functionality as we start to delve back in.
For information about youngmonkey software for Windows, VT/TriCaster, and TVPaint/Aura/Mirage follow the link below...

http://www.youngmonkey.ca/hands/index.html
masterchief

Post by masterchief »

Dhomas...

hey good buddy!!!!

did I start something good??????

I just love your plugins!!! All thanks goes to Paul Fierlinger for sharing his expertise... I always known him to be there.
I have actually spoken to him via telephone twice... I was so freakin nervous first time I called, it took me two days to gather enough courage to make the call. I did not want to come across as total dufus when discussing my problems... LOL

regards,
William