copy / paste mulmtiple clips is unreliable

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
xxxxx

copy / paste mulmtiple clips is unreliable

Post by xxxxx »

most of the times, I'm not able to copy/paste multiple clips, either inside the same project or from one project to another.
while testing with dummy projects and clips, copying multiple clips then pasting them sometimes work (like 1 out of 10), most of the times it just paste only 1 clip .
using production files (with more layers and instances), it's now nearly impossible for me to copy/paste multiple clips using tvp 11, either within a project or from one projet to another project. It only paste 1 clip out the the selection, see gif below :
ss_20231208_Carnac_vxT9VKNHOb.gif
still for mysterious reasons, here it worked fine, but the behavior is very unreliable, both using keyboard shortcuts (vtrl C / ctrl V) or by using the right click menu Copy/Paste options
ss_20231208_explorer_xZurCSWQqX.gif
is this a known issue ?
(this used to work fine in older tvpaint versions 10.5 and early 11. since 11.5xx, copy/pasting clips is very unreliable for me, making project management very tedious (merging and splitting storyboard files)
win10 21H2 64bits. i7-13700K 64GB / rtx4090
TVPaint 11.7.2 Pro 64bits
tablet: Huion Kamvas 22 Pro 2019 - drivers v15.6.3.132
android: Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ - android 14 (tvp 11.7.2 not working on this model so far)