tvpaint 11.7 project view behave weird

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Markxu

tvpaint 11.7 project view behave weird

Post by Markxu »

Dear the lovely people of Tvpaint developers :o
Recently I updated my tvpaint from 11.5 to 11.7.1, and i found that the new project scene view is behaving a bit weird,I am not sure if these are features or bugs so I come here to help. First of all, the scene I muted will not show the "X" unless I put my mouse on top of it. I attached an image to it, in that scene there are 4 clips are actually hidden, but I can't really tell which ones are hidden. then, for some reason, every time I select a different scene/ move through scenes using shortcuts. I can see the whole project panel view is refreshing and everything kinda blink for a second. I wonder if these comes with the new updates or I can change it back.
Much thanks! :D

Best,
Attachments
2023-10-02 18-15-07.mkv
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 179 times
for example.JPG
Dean
Site Admin

Re: tvpaint 11.7 project view behave weird

Post by Dean »

Hello Markxu, this issue is part of the ones which v11.7.2 (coming soon) aims to fix.
In the meantime, could you check if the "preview" square is ticked in the FX stack of your project, please?
Probably a vampire
Markxu

Re: tvpaint 11.7 project view behave weird

Post by Markxu »

Dean wrote: 04 Oct 2023, 09:49 Hello Markxu, this issue is part of the ones which v11.7.2 (coming soon) aims to fix.
In the meantime, could you check if the "preview" square is ticked in the FX stack of your project, please?
Hi Dean, I would love to check but unfortunately I already rolled back to the 11.5. Sorry about that. :oops:
Mark.Mou