Right Click on CTG layer to Exclude Areas for Paint

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Padruig

Right Click on CTG layer to Exclude Areas for Paint

Post by Padruig »

It would be really streamline painting on a CTG layer to have right click temporarily invoke the exclusion option.This way you wouldn't have to check and uncheck a box while you are painting, just a simple right click and make and exclusion squiggle, let go of the right click and you are back painting with a regular paint squiggle.

Thanks!
D.T. Nethery

Re: Right Click on CTG layer to Exclude Areas for Paint

Post by D.T. Nethery »

+1

Good idea ! If that's possible I would like to have that option . As it is now it's not just pause to check and uncheck the Exclusion box , but I've noticed that I often have to click or unclick that box more than once to select or deselect the Exclusion . For me , sometimes clicking the box has no effect until after I've clicked it a second time. Being able to Right-Click while on a CTG layer and have the mode instantly change to Exclusion mode and then back to regular Paint mode upon releasing the mouse or pen button would be very nice.

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1