Add current display/layer/brush to guideline image

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
NathanOtano

Add current display/layer/brush to guideline image

Post by NathanOtano »

Hey :) hope everybody is doing well
I always need to add current display/layer/brush to guideline images while keeping the dependency in the project, and for now I cut a brush, add it to image library then add an image which is a bit of a long process (usually it's only to get a reference out of the layers)
Would it be possible to get a special image library folder created then referenced as an image guide with a simple click on the guideline image menu? :)
Best,
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
tribute27

Re: Add current display/layer/brush to guideline image

Post by tribute27 »

+1 I would love to see this option. Maybe as a right click option to set instance as a guideline.
Windows 10 64-bit | AMD Ryzen 9 5950x | TVPaint Animation 11 Pro WIBU (11.7.1-64 bits) | Wacom Cintiq Pro 27