I'm Concern about Something, Ever Since You Got Something for Wacom Free to Test ?Mobile and Pressure Sensitivity

To talk about anything else
TheQuestionMark

I'm Concern about Something, Ever Since You Got Something for Wacom Free to Test ?Mobile and Pressure Sensitivity

Post by TheQuestionMark »

I'm Concern about Something, Ever Since You Got Something for Wacom Free to Test ?Mobile and Pressure Sensitivity. Are you sure got it from Wacom directly for you to test it? I saw Twitch chat Weab/Weaboo a long time ago in the past. Then WIBU annouce on TVPaint. That might be a counterfeit Tablet. With physical spyware/virus/malware that you can't remove by anti-virus.

I also saw special sale of Wacom, Spring. Did you get it directly from Wacom? I'm a bit concern. It maybe physical creating spyware/virus/malware that you can't remove by anti-virus.

New Tablet company, Xencelab....Wacom Tablet company could drop out their business. Record is erase.

There maybe two viruses. One that knows WIBU, the other is stealthily view counts art sites, live stream and video platform.

Someone may have modified that wikileak _file(fish)_ or that wikileak file is an old one. The wikileak file is to everything to know something. This spectre virus is the opposite, stealthing views count not know anything.
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.3 (64-Bit)
Xavier

Re: I'm Concern about Something, Ever Since You Got Something for Wacom Free to Test ?Mobile and Pressure Sensitivity

Post by Xavier »

TheQuestionMark wrote: 07 May 2021, 20:10
Hi, you post is very unclear, I can hardly understand what you mean.

Could you please clarify (the title as well) ?
daninski

Re: I'm Concern about Something, Ever Since You Got Something for Wacom Free to Test ?Mobile and Pressure Sensitivity

Post by daninski »

I think they're trying to say that they think there are counterfeit wacoms out there with spyware built in...
http://www.daninski.com
Award winning director with an iMac from about 2013 and a cintiq from about 2009, there's some RAM too.
TheQuestionMark

Post by TheQuestionMark »

daninski wrote: 10 May 2021, 20:38 I think they're trying to say that they think there are counterfeit wacoms out there with spyware built in...
I think it's like the opposite of spyware? They give to top artist such as pixiv to review and try it out. When they get infected they spread to all the viewers. When it spread it stealth all view counts to image sites, live stream/ video platform to anyone looking at artist's images.
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.3 (64-Bit)