NEW !!! =>> TVP Animation Creation Pack

Fabrice

NEW !!! =>> TVP Animation Creation Pack

Post by Fabrice »

Dear TVP Animation users,

We are going to release soon a new product, TVP Animation Creation Pack. This is an add-on for our softwares TVP Animation Standard and Professional Edition.
Designed by artists, this package is nothing but the biggest collection of original contents ever released and includes tons of amazing powerful tools to take full advantage of the TVPaint technology!

The TVP Animation Creation Pack contains more than 4Gb of data including:

- 1500 presets of custom brushes sorted by categories (Nature, Drawing tools, Textured tools, Warp and Shift, and much more...),
- 600 original kinds of paper including manga textures, fiber paper, papyrus, parchment, cardboard, kraft paper, etc... and seamless textures!
- 50 terrific George scripts (electric arcs, papers generator, fractals, clocks, buttons, lightning bolts, arrows, stars, etc...),
- 50 new mixers and color bins,
- Several FX Stack Presets in order to use the Convolution FX at its best,
- The Canon Plug-in 2.0 (Only available for PC). This allows to grab HI-DEF pictures with your Canon Camera to create HD Stop Motion animations!
- A bonus of a wide selection of 60 free sounds in WAV and MP3 formats.

TVP Animation creation Pack will be available for shipping on May 5th 2008 for both Mac and PC platforms. The introductory price is 150€, shipping costs included. The Creation pack requires TVP Animation Standard or Professional Edition 8.5.11 to be installed (the online upgrade will be available soon).

You can pre-order now (before May 5th 2008) and save 50€ (100€ instead of 150€).

You can read more informations about the Creation Pack on our website : Creation Pack Presentation and Creation Pack Contents

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about it !
Last edited by Fabrice on 10 Apr 2008, 15:54, edited 2 times in total.
Fabrice Debarge
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Here are some pictures for you :
Attachments
8_brushes.jpg
paper_02.jpg
paper_01.jpg
8_brushes.png
Fabrice Debarge
ZigOtto

Re: NEW !!! =>> TVP Animation Creation Pack

Post by ZigOtto »

Fabrice wrote:- The Canon Plug-in 2.0 (Only available for PC). This allows to grab HI-DEF pictures with your Canon Camera to create HD Stop Motion animations!
cool!
now we have the AutoFocus enable/disable option, and the macro mode available as well ... :D
bojanjurc

Post by bojanjurc »

Fabrice wrote:
You can pre-order now (before May 5th 2008) and save 50€ (100€ instead of 150€).
One gets soooo much spam, but to get an announcement like this into your inbox would be usefull! Please use e-mail addresses we gave you. Thanks!
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Bojan,

We sent this infos via Newsletter a few weeks ago ... They are also related pages on the website.
Didn't you receive it ?
Fabrice Debarge
bojanjurc

Post by bojanjurc »

Fabrice hi, yes I receive your Newsletters regularely; however, there was no mention of Creation Pack in the March Newsletter. But as I was not following the forum and the news from TVP, it serves me right. There must be some punishment for that! Stay well.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Bojan,

We introduced the Creation Pack in the April Newsletter for pre-orders, too bad you missed it. :(
Fabrice Debarge
bojanjurc

Post by bojanjurc »

Fabrice, my appologies then. It looks like I haven't been reading the Newsletters carefully enough. I would have jumped at the opportunity and preordered because it was time for new tools. Sorry for these unneccessary posts.