Where is CB Paint 2 for Bogart SE?

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

Where is CB Paint 2 for Bogart SE?

Post by Paris Fox »

Hi TV Paint,

We have waited a VERY LONG time already for Cb Paint 2 for Bogart SE with no word from the top. Please give us an update.

Thank you!

Paris Fox
PARS DIGITAL
Paris Fox

Re: Where is CB Paint 2 for Bogart SE?

Post by Paris Fox »

Please don't leave us faithful CB Paint/2 users in the dark, this is one of the main reasons why we edit on the Casablanca platform. Any updates would be appreciated. :?

Thank you!
Jack.B

Post by Jack.B »

Hey Paris !

You certainly know that CBPaint 2 also depends on MacroSystem...

I really don't know who to blame... :cry:
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

I know it depends on both MSDE and TV Paint to keep the program going. I know that both companies are having their issues and since Cb Paint 2 was not a big profit maker, they may or may not support it. I for one and very dissapointed. :(
Alan

Post by Alan »

If we are not going to get our CB Paint, or it is going to be a long time coming, how about the companies getting together and giving us a cross platform license to TV Paint9 for PC? Then we would be able to continue to use what seems to me to be essentially the same product. What do you think? Might we be able to link the Cassi to a PC and export and import our work as needed? I've down loaded the demo version of TV Paint and it seems quite familiar. This would keep us all on board and up and running

Cheers Alan
Lou Bruno

Post by Lou Bruno »

Hey guys....notice how we are being ignored!
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Lou Bruno wrote:Hey guys....notice how we are being ignored!
:arrow: you are not ignored ! :o I just don't have enough time to answer to every post in the forum, sorry. :oops:
Fabrice Debarge
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

Fabrice:

I understand you do not have an answer for us yet. I just wanted TVPaint to know that there is another who paid for the CB Paint 2 upgrade for his Macrosystem S-4000 Pro. We really like CB Paint and would like to be able to use it with the Generation III Macrosysten machines (S-4000, S-2000, S-4100)

Maybe others might also might let you know of thier desire to use your product on our new machines. If there are not enough of us to make it worth the time and money for TVPaint to make CB Paint compatable maybe there might be other options. :)

Thanks,

Cliff Hawkins
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

Cliff,

I echo what you say. It is because of CB Paint 1/2 that I even consider continuing with the Casablanca line of editors. I hope they give us more of a firm answer soon before no one is left to care.

I desire to use CB Paint 2 on a new S-4100, but alas I can't, so I wait, but for how long. :cry:
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

I am sure if Fabrice could make it happen on his own he would. Reports I have read indicate that it may take a while for it to happen, if it does happen.

What a great opportunity this is for us to execersize our patience. Let us show our support for TVPaint and Macrosystem. Both make great products. I am sure when all is said and done we will be treated right.

If I may be so bold, it would help a lot if at least once a month we might get a responce with "it is soon comming" or "sorry no news to report yet, but please stay tuned"

Thanks,

Cliff Hawkins
Duncan, Oklahoma
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi there,

I just wanted to tell you that we take care of your comments and needs. TVPaint use to be close to the users of his numerous softwares, and will continue to be, whatever it can happen. (you can read it in some places in our forums ...)

Now, you have to understand that the recent events (see here) have considerably slowed down some process. (paperwork problems, etc ...)

The future development of TVP Animation also requires time.
Fabrice Debarge
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

Fabrice:

Thank you for your response and information. I do believe TV Paint is doing what they can in a difficult situation. I, for one am very excited just thinking of the prospect of being able to use your product on our Macrosystem generation III (Bogart) editors.

Again, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to communicate with us.

Cliff Hawkins