Updates for A Crooked Heart

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
acrookedheart

Boss emerge

Post by acrookedheart »

I started working on the first part of the emerge where the eyes open upon Lulu's entrance.

bleupencil

Re: Updates for A Crooked Heart

Post by bleupencil »

I'm following your progress on youtube. Brilliant stuff :)
acrookedheart

Attack parts

Post by acrookedheart »

The following animations are two attacks and a telegraph to action, like an attack. I don't have all the boss battle logistics worked out. So until I get it into the engine, I can't say how it's all going to go. For example, I can't move the skull during the attacks until I know how the player will interact. Once I know, I'll create an animation. I don't know what other parts are going to take place during the fight. I know the enemies and how it might play out. But it'll all depend on playing Lulu in the engine and work out what feels right.

daninski

Post by daninski »

Is this just one shot of the intro? It's be strange to have one of the enemy characters in clear view before you get to the love story that's being disrupted, in my opinion anyway.
http://www.daninski.com
Award winning director with an iMac from about 2013 and a cintiq from about 2009, there's some RAM too.
acrookedheart

Post by acrookedheart »

Cacto and Pedal will end up as environmental hazards in the full game. But for the demo, they’re just part of the intro.
acrookedheart

Post by acrookedheart »

daninski wrote: 29 Jul 2019, 23:05 Is this just one shot of the intro? It's be strange to have one of the enemy characters in clear view before you get to the love story that's being disrupted, in my opinion anyway.
But you may have inadvertently given me a different approach.
daninski

Post by daninski »

You can thank me later!
http://www.daninski.com
Award winning director with an iMac from about 2013 and a cintiq from about 2009, there's some RAM too.
acrookedheart

Intro cinematic pass rough.

Post by acrookedheart »

I'm working out some ideas for demo's intro animation.

acrookedheart

Post by acrookedheart »

The previous video was really choppy. I must’ve screwed something up while exporting out of After FX. I just exported a clip out of TVPaint and ran it through Handbrake.