Table lumineuse

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
DenX

Table lumineuse

Post by DenX »

Bonjour,

S'il y a bien une chose que j'aimerais voir dans TVPaint, c'est la possibilité de redimensionner les images suivantes et précédentes de la table lumineuse sans avoir à dézoomer pour pouvoir utiliser les manipulateurs.
Il est déjà possible de faire une rotation de ces images sans dézoomer, en utilisant juste la touche "Ctrl", ce qui est très pratique, mais j'aimerais pouvoir en faire autant avec le redimensionnement.

Si la fonction existe déjà... j'aimerais bien connaître le raccourci SVP. :wink:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello,

If there is one thing I would like to see in TVPaint, it is the ability to resize the next and previous images from the light table without having to zoom out to be able to grab the manipulators.
It's already possible to rotate these images without zooming out by using the "Ctrl" key, which is very handy, but I wish I could do the same with resizing as well.

If the function already exists ... I would like to know the shortcut please. :wink:
Peter Wassink

Re: Table lumineuse

Post by Peter Wassink »

This can be done:
scale Out Of Peg = CTRL+RMB
Last edited by Peter Wassink on 27 Oct 2021, 11:04, edited 2 times in total.
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
DenX

Post by DenX »

Thanks a lot, I tried every key but I never though about the right mouse button wich I keep mapped on the pen, so it's just P-E-R-F-E-C-T !

Peter Wassink

Post by Peter Wassink »

Your welcome...
Not yet perfect though...!

A big Feature request regarding the OOP for me would be for it to respect the current view when changing the angle of rotation.
the OOP image should rotate around the center of the current zoomed view of the project, not the center of the project view. which might be way out to the side.

Now when you are inbetweening in a corner
and you need a rotation, the OOP image rotates out of view,
And you have to do a lot of readjusting by panning to get the OOP image back in view, in the position it already had in the first place.
then... if the angle was not yet right... which is likely because you cannot see it
you have to keep repeating these steps till you get it right... very annoying
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
DenX

Post by DenX »

Peter Wassink wrote: 27 Oct 2021, 11:04 A big Feature request regarding the OOP for me would be for it to respect the current view when changing the angle of rotation.
the OOP image should rotate around the center of the current zoomed view of the project, not the center of the project view. which might be way out to the side.
Yes, that would be also appreciated.
Peter Wassink wrote: 27 Oct 2021, 11:04 Now when you are inbetweening in a corner
and you need a rotation, the OOP image rotates out of view,
And you have to do a lot of readjusting by panning to get the OOP image back in view, in the position it already had in the first place.
then... if the angle was not yet right... which is likely because you cannot see it
you have to keep repeating these steps till you get it right... very annoying
I agree, it can be annoying while working around the borders.
Making it rotate around the actual center of view would be a nice addition to this tool.