Font Library or .TTF Library in George for Mirage

You got a problem with Mirage or Aura ? Tell us here.
RubyDavid

Font Library or .TTF Library in George for Mirage

Post by RubyDavid »

I upgraded my computer last year from a very primitive desktop that I was using initially with Mirage. So, by the fact that, the computer was with the Mirage era will give you an indication of how low level it was. Last year I built a very good, what would be considered, gaming quality or media editing quality computer. I created a dual operating system setup. One OS is XP Pro the other OS is Windows 7 Ultimate. I specifically did this to maintain my older softwares Photoshop, Dreamweaver and, of course Mirage and a few others. The problem that I am having is that XP Pro, I guess by the fact that Microsoft support for it ends April 14, 2014...they must have installed an update recently that created this Font File situation in the Controls Panel. That seems well and good, however, it is a very basic and generic list. And what you find is that some sights are selling fonts and some are open source. So it wouldn't be a problem however I don't really want some of these newly created fonts. I want the ones that came with my software. So this Fonts folder or file in the Controls Panel...what it does is it overrides the Font Libraries of all of my software. So now I don't have access to my Mirage fonts which I was very fond of. I did a search of .ttf files on my computer to essentially mine my own resources for the fonts that are already existing in my programs. And I came back with quite a few...copied and pasted them into the Font folder in the Control Panel. However, the search did not reveal those Mirage fonts...I suppose that those fonts are concealed by George code. Thus, I would like to request of you the Mirage fonts in .ttf file format so that I can paste them into that Fonts folder in the Controls Panel of XP Pro. Could that be possible?
Contrary to a popular saying going around, Adonai Yahweh Eli is in the details.
Fabrice

Re: Font Library or .TTF Library in George for Mirage

Post by Fabrice »

I might be wrong, but I think Mirage never came with specific fonts.
I think the fonts you are referring to, might have been installed by other software then detected and used by Mirage.
Fabrice Debarge
RubyDavid

Re: Font Library or .TTF Library in George for Mirage

Post by RubyDavid »

Ok thank you.
Contrary to a popular saying going around, Adonai Yahweh Eli is in the details.