Image Mark Lighttable

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
Mads Juul

Image Mark Lighttable

Post by Mads Juul »

With the new Image Marks. I and others have requested the image marks to be included as an Light table mode.

But on my Bike this morning to work I Came to think of it's maybe not that a good idea. And maybe we can make a better solution with the tools we already have.

Because when I'm animating I would use the Image Marks to indicate(Using the system from Richard Williams an animators survival guide)
Keys (Colour 1) - the storytelling drawings(and the are extremes but the most important)
Extremes (Colour 2) - the extreme movement points of the primal action
Breakdowns (Colour 3) - the passing position between the Extremes
In betweens (no Colour) -

I wouldn't select In betweens without selecting Breakdowns, Extremes and Keys.I wouldn't select the breakdowns without selecting the Extremes and keys. I wouldn't select Extremes Without selecting Keys.
And I For most would like to make selection to work on between extremes

so I made this script wich puts a bookmark on frames with color indexes lower than the one you are on when you press the butten and it stops when it reaches the first or second or all Extremes/Keys(color index 1 or 2) if you are on a image without a Mark it will select all heads
This is first rough sketch of the script. So feel free to come with input if you like the idea.
_mads
Attachments
Image_Mark_Bookmarks.tvpx
(452.5 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2