Color Image Mark

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
hilere

Re: Color Image Mark

Post by hilere »

I'm working with the sewieprefs version of the image marks. I seem to remember that in the original version of the image marks one could toggle the marks on/off with the same button (or am I dreaming?). It would be handy to have this original toggle feature back and combined with the sewie version.
Mads Juul

Post by Mads Juul »

hilere wrote:Sometimes some of those extremes are reused (i.e. cycles). Now I think it would be nice to be able to mark one and the soft immediately marks all copies of the same drawing. This way you immediately see where those drawings are reused and you immediately recognise your cycles.
To do this I think TV Paints Should be able to recognize same drawings different places on the layer and other layers. Which it can't at this point
I have made a similiar suggestion here
http://www.tvpaint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I hope something like this is planned for the version 10 or??

But if it could this i would agree that to mark all the different places the drawing is in the project would be a good feature

-Mads
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

madsjuul wrote: To do this I think TV Paints Should be able to recognize same drawings different places on the layer and other layers. Which it can't at this point
A new script cmd is comming:
tv_layercompareimage LayerID1 ImagePosition1 LayerID2 ImagePosition2
with this command it should be able to scan a layer to find identical frames and set it to the current mark color.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

A new script cmd is comming:
with this command it should be able to scan a layer to find identical frames and set it to the current mark color.
Then I would think that all that would be needed to make automated instance coloring would be to have the script stamp the additional color frame on the layer below the color mark to all the identical frames as well, no?
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

Hervé wrote:A new script cmd is comming:
won't it take long time to scan if you have many frames on your layer?
Paul Fierlinger wrote:Then I would think that all that would be needed to make automated instance coloring would be to have the script stamp the additional color frame on the layer below the color mark to all the identical frames as well, no?
But if you're coloring on a separate layer, how would it be able to scan the empty layers? unless, it scans one layer, and applies the same coloring onto another layer.
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

malcooning wrote: won't it take long time to scan if you have many frames on your layer?
It's very fast, like Recompute exposure.
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Boomslang

Post by Boomslang »

I downloaded the tvpx file Sewie uploaded, the panel appears normally but none of the image markers work. I'm on a mac. Anybody know how to resolve this?
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Boomslang wrote:I downloaded the tvpx file Sewie uploaded, the panel appears normally but none of the image markers work. I'm on a mac. Anybody know how to resolve this?
It's for the last update ( 9.5.18 ).
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team
Boomslang

Post by Boomslang »

Whoa fast reply! :D Thanks, I'll do that.
malinkey

Post by malinkey »

how do you install this on a mac ?
sorry i have no clue..

MW
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

* Just download it,
* Unzip the file. ( You should get a .tvpx file. )
* Drag'n drop the .tvpx into TVPaint (or use the "File > Open" option in the menus)
* Then, go into "Windows > Custom Panels" to make that panel popup on the screen.
:)
Fabrice Debarge
malinkey

Post by malinkey »

Hello,

yeah i've done that. thank you thou :)

But some zip files don't have a tvpx file but instead have a data folder with .dip files in it and a .bin that doesn't extract a thing.
what should i do with those?

thankx in advance :D

MW
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

In that case, you have to go to "Windows > Custom panel > Load a panel". then, a browser will appear : search your .bin file and load it =)

Edit : you have the both explanation (for .bin from TVP Animaiton 8 and .tvpx from TVP Animation 9) here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
malinkey

Post by malinkey »

thank you , it works perfectly

cheers

:D
uwehoeck

Post by uwehoeck »

Postby chatbraque » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:35 am
Thx ! merci ! :lol: (trop top!)
I'm triyng to customize the color of the mark…
It does "something" when I'm changing the last number of the Georges script affected to each colored button…
… but I can't see a relation between this number and the color I'm obtaining…

How can you obtain a specific color ?
It's a great feature! I just would like do use some more vivid colors for the marks, I tried something similiar like chatbraque, but couldn't really edit the colors.

Is there something like a list of color values for george? Like george <-> RGB?

Thanks!