Masking Bug? Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
TheInsaneum

Masking Bug?

Post by TheInsaneum »

Hello! Im quite new to using george script so Im not sure if this is a bug or if Im doing something wrong.
But Ive noticed when using the "tv_cmd layerheads" command and I have the stencil on another layer enabled, it only uses the first image of the stencil layer.
Id like it to apply the stencil of each frame to each corresponding frame of the layer Im editing but it only uses the first frame as a stencil.
For example here Im using:

Code: Select all

tv_cmd layerheads tv_clear
Thank you! -TheInsaneum
Svengali

Re: Masking Bug?

Post by Svengali »

Try toggling OFF, Mark In and Mark Out... which both seem to be set ON for frame one of the Stencil Layer.

sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
TheInsaneum

Post by TheInsaneum »

I just tried it and changing the Mark In/Out didnt work.
However I played around with the other layer settings and turning off "auto break instance" seems to have fixed it!!
I guess this is still a bug then. At least I cant think of a reason why having auto break on would change anything since all the frames are ones already and there are no instances to break.

Ither way thank you for your sugestion sven!!!
-TheInsaneum
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

TI, mark the post resolved (green check)
note that George only allows one command per line, so by putting tv_cmd layerheads AND tv_clear command on the same line, the tv_clear never gets executed.

perhaps "tv_cmd layerheads" only references to the first frame in each layer???, so that's the only frame that generates a stencil?
what happens if you use "tv_cmd heads" instead?

sven

(note also that when asking a question or help, you should include the stats on your tv_paint setup - OS, tv_paint version shown on top screen, specs on your system, etc.)
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB