Microsoft Slim Pen 2 right-click not working Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
maydaywray

Microsoft Slim Pen 2 right-click not working

Post by maydaywray »

Hello, I'm using TVPaint on a Surface Book 8 with the slim pen 2. Right-click does not work with the pen's button but is working in every other app. It's an issue specific to the pen because it works when I connect my bluetooth mouse and I've tried switching between wintab and ink with no change. How do I get right-click functioning on the pen?
Xavier

Re: Microsoft Slim Pen 2 right-click not working

Post by Xavier »

maydaywray wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 03:27 Hello, I'm using TVPaint on a Surface Book 8 with the slim pen 2. Right-click does not work with the pen's button but is working in every other app. It's an issue specific to the pen because it works when I connect my bluetooth mouse and I've tried switching between wintab and ink with no change. How do I get right-click functioning on the pen?
Hi, not sure what happens there. First of all, which version of TVPaint do you use ?

If you have a driver for your Slim Pen 2, please check the driver options. Is the pen button configurable ?
Otherwise please open the keyboard shortcut configuration in TVPaint, then press the button. Is there any key highlighted ?
maydaywray

Re: Microsoft Slim Pen 2 right-click not working

Post by maydaywray »

Hey Xavier, thanks for trying to help. I returned it and stuck with my Mobile Studio Pro for a mobile tablet solution.