More Questions about multi-plane camera

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Bullet_Train

More Questions about multi-plane camera

Post by Bullet_Train »

hey there, me again. Im coming across so more problems with the multi plane camera. im trying to use it to pan a larger image file behind the scene im working on. my output res is 1920 by 1080, the picture im panning is 1920 by 1400. i opened up both projects (one being an animation the other being a giant drawing) and used the multi plane camera on the animation project and used the other project (the larger one) as a source for one of the planes. but for some reason whenever i am moving the larger picture, its missing large chunks as it moves across the screen, i started messing around with the z values, and realized that the missing chunks change depending on the larger pictures z value, but no matter what i try, the picture still has bars of white going through it. i cant figure it out, help? also is there any word of tvp integrating a scene compositor in a new version? i would love to not have to export all my scenes and drop them into after effects. its a pain. anyways, thanks for the help

PS: poetry animation, all done by me in tvp 8 last semester, check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnLhPyJk5U
Fabrice

Re: More Questions about multi-plane camera

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Bullet_train,

Which version of TVP Animation 8 do you have ? are you up-to-date ?
It's maybe a bug.
Fabrice Debarge