New Episode

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
oyonawa

New Episode

Post by oyonawa »

Hello

Here is the final second episode for the series I am working on.

The final render was done for TV, this is why it looks dark the computer.
As we discuss on the last post I don't have enough time to add more inbetweens and also they like it this way, so I keep working, learning and ready for the next third episode.:)
This works more as a capsule or ID between programming in the channel than as an actual animation itself.

Best!!!!

david
Last edited by oyonawa on 15 Dec 2008, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Fierlinger

Re: New Episode

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

I think it's excellent as a station ID in today's TV and game culture. The artwork and the soundtrack go so well together and I am even beginning to understand why the client wouldn't want more detailed animation. I must say though that it's a culture far, far away from my experience so it appears a bit too jarring to me. I also have no idea what's going on in the little story. :oops:
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
oyonawa

Re: New Episode

Post by oyonawa »

Well Paul I have to say that the story is also very confusing to me, specially the way they speak. Even my wife Judy and my friends find it very difficult to understand.
These are going to be 6 ID's where these two rats record a latin hiphop album and create a myspace page. It is supposed to be a parody of the ideals of many latino teenagers living in LA today.
As I said...this is not my style at all but I am enjoying it and learning a lot.
The third episode is going to be better :) I started it yesterday.

I can't wait to get a new project where I'll be animating freely the way I like.