TvPaint crashes after Mac wakes up from stand by

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Elena C

TvPaint crashes after Mac wakes up from stand by

Post by Elena C »

Hi!
A few problems I'd like to point out please, if I can get some help:
1. If I leave my file open and leave my computer for a while, when I come back and wake up my Mac from sleep, the moment I click on TVPaint to resume work, TVPaint closes. Thankfully my work doesn't seem to be getting lost, it gets save, but still it's an annoying bug.
2. I am also sometimes having problems when I try to close TVPaint myself. I go to TVPaint > Quit TVPaint, but it doesn't close, even after a few tries... I tried right clicking the icon on the dock and hitting Quit from there, still doesn't work. I have to use the force quit command.
3. This is more of a question, but was the option "Save and Quit" removed? I mean from the pop-up window that appears when we close TVPaint. Is there a chance we can get that back? It's very useful and it usually is available on every software...

I am using Mac OS Ventura 13.6.3 and TVPaint 11.7.3 (I hope it's this version because although I updated my software to version 11.7.3 when I check my version in "About" it still shows as 11.7.2)

Thank you!
Connoristic_

Re: TvPaint crashes after Mac wakes up from stand by

Post by Connoristic_ »

My suggestion would be instead of making your Mac sleep just put in the lock screen.
Elena C

Re: TvPaint crashes after Mac wakes up from stand by

Post by Elena C »

But sometimes I just happen to leave the computer and come back, without palnning... This didn't use to happen before though.