purchasing new license question Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
paultoonz

purchasing new license question

Post by paultoonz »

hi there,
im about to purchase a 2nd tvpaint license (for a project im working on)

has anyone else done this? because im unsure if i purchase a 2nd tvpaint if my account will show 2 licenses, or mistake it for thinking ive bought the same one twice (whether i should use a different login or if i can own 2 copies)
secondly, is anyone aware of whether on purchasing the license, if we automatically get the installation link with dongle license OR if we have to wait for the tvpaint staff to be in house in order to send that email over?

i cant remember if its automated or personally sent on verification?
im asking as id like to get the copy asap for work, but thought id ask about just in case if someone else has experience or knowledge in this.
thank you
paul
Dean
Site Admin

Re: purchasing new license question

Post by Dean »

Hello paultoonz, when you purchase multiple licenses, they are available for activation separately and don't overwrite each other.
Now all new TVPaint licenses are dematerialized, so it might be a good time to migrate your preexisting dongle-based license to the new system for free.
Please use the contact form on our website for this migration matter.

Regarding the license's delivery, it is done once Paypal finish verifying the payment.
Probably a vampire
paultoonz

Re: purchasing new license question

Post by paultoonz »

hello,
thank you so much for the reply, and appreciate the advice,

ive moved over to wibu a while back now, so dongle free (but having been so long with tvpaint, i keep thinking in the dongle / license process lol)

very best
paul