Big problem about layer with REPEAT IMAGES exporting to AfterEffect

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Zane

Big problem about layer with REPEAT IMAGES exporting to AfterEffect

Post by Zane »

Hello, has anyone tried to export your project that has some repeat images layer to AfterEffect? I notice that the repeating just disappears after I export to AfterEffect. When I import my json file into AfterEffect the repeating part just stucks. I even tried to switch the Sequence Import Mode between Rebuilt and Native, but there's no repeating at all. So is it telling me that I should transform all of the repeating part to actual frames before I export to AfterEffect?
Tylos

Re: Big problem about layer with REPEAT IMAGES exporting to AfterEffect

Post by Tylos »

Yes, AF Exporter/Importer has some problems. I hope they will fix that in future... I usuali fix that manualy by coping frames in time line....
schwarzgrau

Post by schwarzgrau »

I encountered the same problem and it seems you need to convert them to "real" frames before using the export to AE. That's the reason I made this script here.
Of course it's only a stupid workaround, till it's fixed, but better than nothing.
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
Zane

Post by Zane »

schwarzgrau wrote: 31 Jan 2022, 11:31 I encountered the same problem and it seems you need to convert them to "real" frames before using the export to AE. That's the reason I made this script here.
Of course it's only a stupid workaround, till it's fixed, but better than nothing.
OMG this is really helpful!! Great script !! Thanks!!