Integrating VT 4.6 and TV Paint

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
kurt_henning

Integrating VT 4.6 and TV Paint

Post by kurt_henning »

Will the savers be updated in TV Paint to allow users to import .rtv files and export them as well?

Will Newtek 25, the .avi saver be available?

Will I be able to set a preference to output to the VT display, like Aura or Mirage?

If I can do any of the things listed above now, and it is just in a prefs location, could you steer me that way? Much obliged.

I have always used a bit of Aura in my work. I have played with Mirage 1.5 a bit, and I even have used the Amiga version, way back in the day.

Will Bob Tasa's program "Oasis" be compatible with this product, or is it tied to Mirage only?

Thanks for making the Beta available to test drive.
Hervé
Site Admin

Re: Integrating VT 4.6 and TV Paint

Post by Hervé »

kurt_henning wrote:Will the savers be updated in TV Paint to allow users to import .rtv files and export them as well?
RTV files are not supported in TVPaint Animation, but it will be in the video version of TVPaint which will be released some time after TVPaint Animation
Will Newtek 25, the .avi saver be available?
If this codec is a standard AVI codec, it should work

Will I be able to set a preference to output to the VT display, like Aura or Mirage?
If I can do any of the things listed above now, and it is just in a prefs location, could you steer me that way? Much obliged.
in the video version only
I have always used a bit of Aura in my work. I have played with Mirage 1.5 a bit, and I even have used the Amiga version, way back in the day.

Will Bob Tasa's program "Oasis" be compatible with this product, or is it tied to Mirage only?
Oasis, should work with minor changes from Bob Tasa.
Thanks for making the Beta available to test drive.
You're welcome

Hervé ADAM
kurt_henning

VT 4.6 and TVpaint

Post by kurt_henning »

tvpaint_mms!MMSPutVideoSample+0x3b

I managed to crash TVpaint when trying to use an Mpeg2 saver that shows up in my saver list. The call stack is above. It is the main concept saver that is part of the Adobe suite.

I did manage to save in the NT 25 format successfully. Hooray.

Thanks for the Good news about "Oasis." Having more places that it will "plug in" to, the better for Bob, and the user base as well.

You mentioned that VT output support would be available in the "video" version. What version am I test driving? Will that version be available to test in the future?

Will Aura plugs work in this version? Specifically the viisual inspirations stuff for text like "blur/fade" and the like.

Thanks for response Herve. I can't do the accent, no offense intented.