timeline notes in video output

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
hilere

timeline notes in video output

Post by hilere »

I am currently prepping an animation in 2D using TVP to have it animated in 3D back in China. To communicate easily it would be handy to have the timeline notes visible in the QT output we send to them as reference for the animation we want. This way they see my thumbnail animation of all the extremes I did together with the timing I see on the animation, all in one QT movie. At the moment I have the impression this is not yet possible. Or if it is already possible, I would love to hear how to achieve this.
Paul Fierlinger

Re: timeline notes in video output

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

Have you considered ScreenCam. It makes pretty good quality videos and you can narrate it in your best Mandarin Chinese. :)
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
hilere

Post by hilere »

thanks Paul for the suggestion. I was already looking onto this option. Is the screencam soft you're talking about capturing on 24 frames a second? I already tried another one which was not able to do this.
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

I'm not sure. My experience with it was only one time when someone came to our house to make some tutorials, so I was not the operator, but I saw it playback and it lo looked exactly like what I saw on my screen... It's freeware so there must be lots of info on the net.
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet