2 Films from LISAA (Paris) made with TVP !

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
matthieu.s

2 Films from LISAA (Paris) made with TVP !

Post by matthieu.s »

hello everyone , i would like to show you those two short animated films i have worked on in my last year at Lisaa .
Both of them where mostly realized with TVPAINT.

feel free to have your say about it ; comments and advices are welcome :) .

Bas les Masques

Déluge
Fabrice

Re: Finished works: 2 shorts from lisaa

Post by Fabrice »

I took the liberty to embed the video in your post and change the title. :)

It's the evening of cool animations, in those two animations, Deluge is my favorite one ;)

Matthieu, please feel free to introduce yourself.
Fabrice Debarge
Elodie

Re: 2 Films from LISAA (Paris) made with TVP !

Post by Elodie »

Hi Matthieu !

I'm very glad to see you in our community !

Those short movies were very amazing ! I hope you will show us other animations you made (or you're going to make) very soon and often ! =)
matthieu.s

Post by matthieu.s »

thank you both for the welcoming and Fabrice for embeding the video .. (i had some difficulties with my link ^^;)

there's not much to say about me; i'm a former Lisaa student in 2D animation, and i enjoy working all of the aspects of animation because.. it's a lot of fun. hello to everyone here , glad to be part of the tv paint community !
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

matthieu.s wrote: hello to everyone here , glad to be part of the tv paint community !
à la bonne heure !
you are very welcome Matthieu ! :wink:
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

there's not much to say about me
It's wrong !!!! Please tell us your future projects, most loved films, where you are living, your blog/website adress, the tools you have prefered in TVP, etc ... etc ... :D
Fabrice Debarge
matthieu.s

Post by matthieu.s »

lol. ok, so I've just moved on to Lyon (france) and am currently searching for a job in 2D animation or preproduction. I've got some Animated and comics projects on which i'll probably work when I find the time. I'm a huge fan of michel gondry's works, studio 4°c animations and many many others. I'm not very original in my use of tv paint, the tool i like the most is probably the 'Flux Optique', and i really enjoy the brush system. The sound track over the timeline is also really really cool for me when working with the rythme of the musique. Here's a demoreel in which you can see some stuffs I've made:
EDIt by Elodie : J'ai mis le lien dailymotion en direct play ;-)
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

I think you could improve you demo reel more.

First, about the music : not everybody likes Rap or opera singer. You whould use something more neutral, like Jazz or music from features (which are made to be listenned, without flood your ears ^^)

Secondly, about the contain : you must put in first the more incredible works (deluge, walking people, the dancing girl, the stop motion extract). I think you can put at the end the "less best" animations (the girl with flyings hair, the short animations at the begining...)... Maybe you could even take them away.

Keep in mind a director / producer will only see about 20 sec of your work. So only keep the best of your work, like the ones I've named above =)

Outside, you're a gifted-guy and I remember I love in particular your work because you're someone who really search and test things (you were very few to play with Stop-mo or experimental things). So, I think you can go very far. Go on ! Animate and draw all the time ! I'm sure you will find quickly an interesting job :wink: