Development of a Comprehensive Audio Program for Casablanca

To talk about anything else
Paris Fox

Development of a Comprehensive Audio Program for Casablanca

Post by Paris Fox »

CB Paint is so powerful and so useful on the Casablanca. I wish there were an audio program that one could call the CB Paint of Audio for the Casablanca. I so wish to have a dedicated audio program where I could import my audio samples from Smart Edit into this program, do all of my editing and mixing and dragging and dropping of samples to create new composite sound effects.

Some Features for a SOUND PACK PRO for Casablanca:
--------------------------------------------------------------

1. Import and Export of audio samples from the Audio record window, MIX screen or ripped directly from a Video scene.

2. UNLIMITED audio layering with drag and drop capability. Being able to time strech an audio sample on a track by dragging it from either end.

3. Small window video playback, monitoring your time code video as you layer the audio to tracks.

4. Rubberbanding of the audio for level and pan adjustment.

5. Being able to open a Multiple track window or a single or dual Mono or Stereo sample for effects and restoration work.

6. Noise print stamp for isolating and reducing unwanted background noise, hum phase shifting and so forth.

7. Audio Analysis for automatic/Manual correction of pops and clicks and noise in a sample.

8. Powerful Sound Design Feature for combining sound samples together to create new samples that could be then exported to the audio record window in Smart Edit interface.

9. Audio File Management system for storing samples that could stay in this interface or exported to Smart Edit audio record.

10. Comprehensive tools for sound restoration, equlization and clean up of audio tracks.

11. Archive to CD/DVD samples for storage on removable media

12. Export to Smart Edit MIX and Audio Record window when finished with premixing in SOUND PACK PRO.

Thank you for listening!! The Casablanca needs a tool like this that would be separate from Smart Edit but could be imported into Smart Edit for Mixdown and buring to a DVD Video or CD Audio.