CB PAINT 2 Wish List!

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

CB PAINT 2 Wish List!

Post by Paris Fox »

I love CB Paint software. I use it all the time. This is my wish list for an updated CB Paint.

CB PAINT 2:

1. Roto-tracking support

2. Particle system (Fully animatable).

3. Slow Motion with advanced interpolation.

4. Multiple Effects Stacks within a single project.

5. Frame rate converter, Pulldown, de-interlace

6. HDV, 24p, Progressive Scan Support.

7. DRS service support (DIGITAL RESTORATION SERVICES) with automatic correction of frames using information from the previous and following frames.

8. Resolution booster, with interpolated pixel creation and support for SD and HD and HDV projects.

9. High Resolution Photo Support with ability to import and export photos in various formats via the CD/DVD drive.

10. Audio Support with waveform and Unlimited layering of audio with effects.

11. Video noise and grain reduction software without affecting the sharpness and fine detail.
Mike

Post by Mike »

First ... thanks for using it :)

About the whishes, some are really relevants and we are opened to all suggestions.

We have taken good notes of your ideas, but at this time, we are working on an another project on Casablanca. But after ... everything is possible, depending on market needs, and Macrosystem of course :).
TVPaint Team
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

Mike,

Some resquested features are on the macrosystem forum :
here : http://forums.macrosystem.com/cgi-bin/u ... 0&t=000070 :wink:

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

Mike wrote:First ... thanks for using it :)

About the whishes, some are really relevants and we are opened to all suggestions.

We have taken good notes of your ideas, but at this time, we are working on an another project on Casablanca. But after ... everything is possible, depending on market needs, and Macrosystem of course :).

I look forward to an upgrade to CB PAINT. Is what you are working on at the present time for Macrosystem just as powerful and rich as CB PAINT?
Paris Fox

Post by Paris Fox »

Maybe this is already possible on CB Paint but just don't know what to do. I made a western movie a long time ago and by mistake, one of my actors was wearing tennis shoes while all of my other actors are wearing leather boots.

Is it possible that I could borrow the color and texture of an actors shoes and paint this on the tennis shoes frame by frame over the entire sequence?
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

maybe you can grab an animbrush with the good shoes and use the autopaint fonction + the pixel tracker.
You can also do all frame by frame.

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Paris Fox wrote: I look forward to an upgrade to CB PAINT. Is what you are working on at the present time for Macrosystem just as powerful and rich as CB PAINT?
It's a product which is different from CBPaint. It will be more in the style of the other Macrosystem plugins.
And you will know more about it when Macrosystem will announce it. they will do it better than me :)
TVPaint Team