My TVPaint is getting crashed?

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Painterboy

My TVPaint is getting crashed?

Post by Painterboy »

Hello friends,
I'm using TVPaint on my Windows 7 Ultimate operating system.The problem is whenever im trying to add few effects to a avi movie,it's getting stuck and after some time ,application is closed.I can't figure out what is the actual problem with it.My processor is AMD A6 3650 and following is the specifications of my processor : http://www.softwaretechnology.info/2012 ... ocket.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and ram is 2 gb with Nvidia GTX560 graphics card
Please reply thank you!!!
Henk Beumers

Re: My TVPaint is getting crashed?

Post by Henk Beumers »

Hello Painterboy.

Could be a ram problem. 2gig is not much. If your avi file is very big, it can take a wile for TVP to react. Sometimes there is a message in the most upper bar. "TVPaint is not able to proces " I'm not sure about the precise message. It's not there normally that's for sure. Also the "busy" icon is visible. After a while the system shuts down or it stays stuck and you have to close it down your self.
I experienced this problem saving big files.
In the meantime, while you wait for the TVP people to give their opinion, try to delete a big part of the same avi file so you have some 5 seconds left. Than try the same procedure and see what happens. What effect do you use on the avi?

Henk.
Henk Beumers
TVP 10.05.7 pro 64 bits W7 pro 64 bits. Intel i5 2.67. Mem 16gig.
Hervé
Site Admin

Re: My TVPaint is getting crashed?

Post by Hervé »

Hi Panterboy,
what is your version of TVPA ( X.Y.ZZ ) ?
Hervé ADAM, TVPaint Team