Need help/New to tv paint Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Mr.KatguyOC

Need help/New to tv paint

Post by Mr.KatguyOC »

Hi folks I am an animation student in Orange County, ca. I recently purchased the student edition of TV paint. I received my dongle in the mail about a couple of weeks ago. I am having a problem though with being able to download my copy of TV paint. When I log in to my account, under the section that says "downloads" the link for me to be able to download my copy is not there. It only has a link to the trial version and an open android version. I have a MacBook Pro. I tried emailing TV paint directly several times and tried calling the international phone number, but I have had no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of whoever works at TV paint? I really would like to be able to download my copy and get started with animating. Thank you very much.

-David S
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Need help/New to tv paint

Post by Dean »

Hello David,
I will answer to the request you ent via our contact form.

Kind regards,
Probably a vampire
Mr.KatguyOC

Re: Need help/New to tv paint

Post by Mr.KatguyOC »

Hi TV Paint I just checked my account and there still is no link for me to be able to download TV paint. What is going on? It has been over a month since I ordered TV paint. I received my dongle in the mail weeks ago. I still cannot download TV paint. I really would like to get started. If you could please help me out I would really appreciate it.

Also, when I try calling the phone number I get this voice message thats in French, which I do not understand. Like I said, I really want to be able to get started with TV paint. Thanks again.