Interface glitch in TVP Pro Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Soom

Interface glitch in TVP Pro

Post by Soom »

Hi!
I have just upgraded to the PRO version, and am really bragging about it
However I am stuck now on a strange interface glitch, where TVPaint became bigger than the screen resolution so it's edges are unreachable. I wasn't able to find a keyboard shortcut to minimize it. I also couldn't find any Menu option that could do that. This happened after I was in full screen mode, and switched back to regular fit mode (green button). Ever since I am unable to reach the edges... :(
The only workaround now is to switch to full screen. But I don't like this mode - I am on a Mac, and I am not a fan of Spaces.
please see attached picture:
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 02.00.46.png
My PC specs are in the signature.
thanks.
at home: Hackintosh Intel Core i9-9900K, GPU AMD RX 6600 8GB, Cintiq 22" + Dell P2415Q 4K displays, MAC OS High Sierra / Windows 10, TVP Pro 11.7.1 + TVP Pro beta
at work: Windows 10, TVP 11.7.1 Std
https://vimeo.com/danas
Soom

Re: Interface glitch in TVP Pro

Post by Soom »

Finally managed to solve the problem by using a third party app (BetterTouchTool), that is able to fit window into a screen. I hope this glitch doesn't return...
at home: Hackintosh Intel Core i9-9900K, GPU AMD RX 6600 8GB, Cintiq 22" + Dell P2415Q 4K displays, MAC OS High Sierra / Windows 10, TVP Pro 11.7.1 + TVP Pro beta
at work: Windows 10, TVP 11.7.1 Std
https://vimeo.com/danas
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Interface glitch in TVP Pro

Post by Dean »

Hi Soom,
Glad you found a solution, the other solution I could think of would have been resetting your TVP's config.

This has happened to me with other apps as well, maybe there could be a keyboard shortcut to force the software to fit to the screen.
Probably a vampire