FX Warp Grid

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
acrookedheart

FX Warp Grid

Post by acrookedheart »

Usually I've just dealt with this problem but I need to use it on a bunch of objects so I'm hoping there's a solution.
The questions are in the picture.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
slowtiger

Re: FX Warp Grid

Post by slowtiger »

Main tool panel, Warp.
TVP 10.0.18 and 11.0 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
TVP 11.0 and 11.7 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
TVP 11.7 Mac Mini M2pro 32GB OS 13.5
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

There is a simple solution. Each individual object you want to warp must be on its own layer.

1. Select the layer with the object you want to warp and set layer length to number of frames you want to keyframe.
2. Load the Warp Grid FX which has default Grid Width 4 and Grid Height 4. (if you want more or less Grid Width and Grid Height points, set those now.)
3. With the Warp Grid check box UNCHECKED... Make sure you SELECT the Edit Grid Bounding Box button.
4. Move the upper left corner as close as you can to the top-left of the bounding box of the object you want to warp.
5. Move the lower right corner as close as you can to the bottom-right of the bounding box of the object you want to warp.
6. Click Ds button which resizes the destination bounding box to the Source bounding box you just adjusted.
7. Click the Edit Grid Point button. This turns on all of the Destination intersection points D 0 0, D 0 1, D 0 2 etc.
8. Click the Warp Grid check box so it becomes CHECKED.
* For multi-frame warping, set key frame.
9. Move the Destination intersection points to warp the image as you want. Note you can select two or more points to move them in unison. (click outside grid to deselect.)
* For multi-frame warping, move and set next key frame. loop 8 and 9 till done setting key frames.
10. Finally, apply FX Stack (all instances).

Start again, by re-initializing top-left and bottom-right bounding box by pressing Options, Reset All... And remember to UNCHECK the Warp Grid check box.

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
acrookedheart

Post by acrookedheart »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :!:
That is exactly what I was looking for :!:

Thank you so much, Svengali