Best breast pumps to buy for millennial moms

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
2dbert

Re: Keyboard Shortcut

Post by 2dbert »

I'm on mac where the right click keyboard shortcut is to hold down ctrl, whereas on windows it's hold down shift and press F10 or something of the sort- too long ago to be sure of that, sorry. I'm pretty sure though that your Wacom pen's buttons can have a right click function assigned to it and I'm surprised that it isn't already by default. Or maybe I don't understand properly, but in any case I recommend to list the details of your setup: software version, Wacom model, operating system and version and so forth when asking for advice
Mac OSX Version 10.9 - 2GHz Intel Core 64(? I think so at least)bit - 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Yiynova MSP19U
TvPaint Animation 11.0.6 Pro
Soom

Re: Keyboard Shortcut

Post by Soom »

tartarus wrote: 28 Dec 2019, 08:09 Hi,
I found this shortcut item "Right Mouse Button" and tried to use it, but it didn't anything. What this shortcut does and how to use it?
I am using wacom pentablet and can't use Right Mouse Button, so If I can use it with Keyboard, It' s really useful.
Thanks.
Where did you find it - in TVPaint Keyboard settings, or in Wacom settings?
In TVPaint the right click is used for some very specific internal functionality and should not be changed! It is used for zooming (by pressing ALT and Right Click) or for rotating table (press ALT+CTRL+Right Click). And when used with a brush, it uses the same brush as eraser. But I actually think, that if you do modify it, this shortcut will only work with an actual mouse, not with Wacom pen (and it shouldn't!)
at home: Hackintosh Intel Core i9-9900K, GPU AMD RX 6600 8GB, Cintiq 22" + Dell P2415Q 4K displays, MAC OS High Sierra / Windows 10, TVP Pro 11.7.1 + TVP Pro beta
at work: Windows 10, TVP 11.7.1 Std
https://vimeo.com/danas