Program lagging

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
julzipall

Program lagging

Post by julzipall »

Subject : Others

Hello,

My TvPaint has started to run extremely slow. I was animating a week ago and I was able to move through the frames effortlessly, now my program is lagging. It takes me forever to move through frames. When I open older files they run just fine, but the new files run slow. I don’t know what the change is.

I have the Standard Edition - I’m operating on a Mac Mojave 10.14 - Processor 2.6Ghz - Memory 8GB 1600 MHZ . (Also, I can't find more info about the version of TVPaint I have. It's Says TVPaint Pro 11 - that's all it'll give me.

The file sizes are very small and operating with an upload of 12 frames per second with a total of 25 frames per project.

I have a project I need to complete my Thursday.

Please help.

Julia
D.T. Nethery

Re: Old TVPaint on New Mac

Post by D.T. Nethery »

julzipall wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 16:11 I can't find more info about the version of TVPaint I have. It's Says TVPaint Pro 11 - that's all it'll give me.
Look under the Help Menu > About TVPaint Animation. That will show the version number. The most up-to-date version is 11.0.8. If yours is a lower number try logging in to your TVPaint account to download and install the update to 11.0.8 to see if that helps.

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1