Zoom out of control with cintiq pen magnetism???

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
melaphant3

Zoom out of control with cintiq pen magnetism???

Post by melaphant3 »

IMG_6814.MOV
(9.7 MiB) Downloaded 885 times
I'm stumped. This randomly started happening today with my cintiq pen. Does anyone know what rogue shortcut or thing could be triggering this problem?

For context, my pen isn't touching the screen in the video - it's triggered only when in range. Still happens with my keyboard disconnected. Nothing weird like this happens in any other program as far as I've noticed. I've tried restarting, clearing cache, reconnecting cintiq cables, recalibrating my pen. Only thing left to do is try reinstalling drivers, but if there is a quick fix to avoid that kind of headache (my cintiq is pretty old, a 12wx, so not sure if the latest drivers may cause more problems), it would be really appreciated!

Only thing I can think of that I did weirdly and may have caused a glitch was yesterday, when I changed the layout of windows in TVP from a 1 to a 4, and moved around a couple of project windows around before shutting down - something I don't normally do.

I'm on a mac. OSX Al Capitan 10.11.1, using TVP Animation 9 Pro

Thanks!
Sometimes I tumble : D
http://melaphantastic.tumblr.com/
melaphant3

Re: Zoom out of control with cintiq pen magnetism???

Post by melaphant3 »

I just found a way around!
So weird, but layouts 1, 3 and 4 all have this problem, but 2 doesn't!
I'm think I'm going to stick to 2 for the rest of time :|
Sometimes I tumble : D
http://melaphantastic.tumblr.com/
juanhuarte

Re: Zoom out of control with cintiq pen magnetism???

Post by juanhuarte »

heeyy, i just started having this problem. did you find another way around it?? its just started without me changing any settings and its really annoying. I changed the layout and it works, but i had the 1 all set up and i dont want to loose it. thanks!